Raw Pumpkin Bites
Raw Pumpkin Bites are the perfect treat for healthy holiday eating. It is one of those vegetarian Thanksgiving dishes that you can enjoy any time of year. Healthy holiday eating can be challenging when there are so many delicious, tempting treats at parties and events. Instead of giving in to those temptations, make healthy dessert recipes like this one which is ideal when you are trying to make healthy eating choices.
- Place all crust ingredients in a food processor and blend.
- Use a small spoonful of crust mixture and place into the bottom of each cup of a muffin pan. Using your fingers press dough down to form the crust.
- Place muffin pan in the freezer while you make the filling ingredients.
- Place all filling ingredients in a Vitamix machine. Mix until well blended, almost liquefied.
- Place the muffin pan on the countertop. Pour filling into each cup on top of the crust. Fill to the rim, and then place one Eatnuts.com Pecan on top of each muffin.
- Place the muffin pan back into the freezer for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove when you are ready to serve using a dull knife pop out each pumpkin bite. If serving later, place Raw Pumpkin Bites in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator, or in the freezer for longer storage.
The filling of these Raw Pumpkin Bites is full of pumpkin spice flavor, and the creamy texture comes from the cashews and oil. The crust is a perfect texture and flavor combo with the creamy pumpkin filling. It almost tastes just like a graham cracker crust, just slightly softer. The pecan on top adds a little sweet crunch to top things off. These Raw Pumpkin Bites are the perfect size that can be enjoyed in 3-4 bites.Holiday Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Cashew Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Pecan Recipes, Pie and Dessert Recipes, Fall Recipes, Winter Recipes, Whole Pitted Date Recipes
A substantial cookie with a unique pecan pumpkin flavor.
If you have ever been looking for the perfect healthy Pecan Bar or Pecan Square recipe, look no further.
You don’t have to follow a dairy-free, gluten-free diet to know that these pumpkin muffins are the best muffins ever, not to mention that they are super easy muffins to make. If you are looking for great muffin ideas, especially healthy muffin recipes, you have just hit the jackpot. Unlike traditional muffins, these are made using flours high in healthy fats, and they are sweetened by natural things like honey, agave and bananas.